section has one page. Click on the pdf icon at left if you do not have
an activity sheet for this section.
A - Research
- Research Venus' Greenhouse Effect. How is it different from
Earth's greenhouse effect?
- Research ozone's role as a greenhouse gas. Find out which greenhouse
gases destroy ozone.
- Mars' atmosphere has a high concentration of carbon dioxide.
Find out why Mars is so cold despite a high percentage of atmospheric
- Develop a plan for all countries to help decrease the greenhouse effect.
B- Related Web Sites
- Climate Monitoring and Diagnostics
- CMDL Observatory Operations