section has two pages. Click on the pdf icon at left if you do not have
an activity sheet for this section.
A - Research
- Use resources on the Internet to write a report on electric cars.
Include how they could help lower nitrogen oxide emissions. Include
the energy sources we could use to provide power for the cars.
- Use resources on the Internet to write a report on fuel cells.
Include the use of water electrolysis to make hydrogen from water.
- Research the relationship of ultraviolet radiation to skin cancer.
- Research the relationship of ultraviolet radiation to cataracts.
- Find out how ozone is created by lightning.
- Research the change in the shape of the ozone hole profile every five
years since 1957. Draw pictures of the changes and label each
B - Newspaper Activities
- Collect articles related to ozone and summarize each one.