D - Wind Chill
here to go to the WIND
- What is wind chill?
- How does the wind chill affect your car?
- Calculate how cold it feels if the temperature is 10 degrees F and
the wind is blowing 15 miles per hour. Wind chill
- Calculate how cold it feels if the temperature is 35 degrees F and
the wind is blowing 24 miles per hour. Wind chill = ________
E - Use of Maps
- How does weather forecasting affect people's daily lives?
- How does forecasting affect people's entertainment activities?
- How would forecasting and archived weather knowledge affect planning
festivals and other large public gatherings?