B - Red Drum Commercial Landings (fish catch)
here to go to the ANNUAL
COMMERCIAL LANDINGS site.
- Scroll down to the "Species" box on the left side of the
- Delete the text in the box, then type "DRUM,RED.
- Scroll down to the "Year Range" box.
- Click on the "From" box and select 1981.
- Scroll down and click the "Submit Query" button.
- What is the trend in number of fish caught each year?
- Hypothesize why the catch might be so low after 1987.
C - Commercial Regulations
here to go to the COMMERCIAL
- Read about Spanish Mackerel and answer the following questions.
- Is a permit required to catch Spanish Mackerel?
- What is the minimum size Spanish Mackerel you can keep?
- What laws apply to gill net fishing for Mackerel?
- What time of year can you fish for Spanish Mackerel?
- How much Spanish Mackerel can you catch in a year?