D - Total Ozone Loss
here to go to the OCTOBER
OZONE HOLE site.
- Compute the percentage of 1993 ozone in Antarctica compared to the
amount of ozone that was above Antarctica during the 1950s in October.
E - Sunburn Effects
here to go to the ULTRAVIOLET
- From the graph, if the concentration of ozone decreases 30%, how much
additional UV radiation gets to the surface of the earth?
F - Future Outlook
here to go to the OZONE
- What is expected to happen to the ozone layer during your lifetime?
G - Unusual Suspect
here to go to the RURAL
- What problems are associated with ozone at ground level?
- How are we producing ozone at ground level?
- How can we decrease the ozone concentrations at ground level?
- What changes in our lives can we make to reduce ozone concentrations
at ground level?