D - Rainfall
here to go to the DAILY
WEATHER MAP-RAINFALL site.
- Click on the maps image
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "24-hr Precipitation"
- How many inches of rain have fallen in your area during the past 24
- What is the relationship between the areas where it is raining and
the pressure in those areas?
E - Satellite Cloud Picture
here to go to the SATELLITE
- Click on "Visible" in the "East CONUS" column
to view the Eastern part of the U.S. (The "CONUS" stands for
the continental U.S.)
- Click on "Visible" in the "West CONUS" column
to view the Western part of the U.S.
- Did you draw the clouds where they actually are when
you answered Question 7 in "Gather Data" section A?