section has one page. Click on the pdf icon at left if you do not have
an activity sheet for this section.
A - Location of Ozone
here to go to the Earth System Research Laboratory site about ATMOSPHERIC
- Scroll down to the graphic "Ozone in the Atmosphere."
- Read the information, interpret the picture, and answer the following
- Where is the ozone layer?
B - Ozone Loss
here to go to the OZONE
- Read the page and answer the following questions:
- What does CFC stand for?
- What were CFCs used for?
- What are three chemical properties of CFCs?
- What specific atom of the CFC molecule damages ozone?